The demand of Veeam Availability Suite v8 is still at an all-time high. So don’t wait until v9 is here, sell v8 now while building anticipation for the upcoming market-leading features coming in v9. The combination of demand and anticipation will make closing year-end sales easier than ever!
1 Customers are more interested than ever before!
Interest in v9 has increased 41% when compared to v8 interest
Top NEW and existing features of Veeam Availability Suite:
- NEW v9 Veeam Cloud Connect with Replication — your disaster recovery-as-a-service (DRaaS) opportunity awaits!
- Veeam Cloud Connect Backup – master the 3-2-1 rule and enter the red-hot cloud business
- By 2018, 50% of enterprise data will reside outside the data centre!
Solution selling opportunities:
- NEW v9 Oracle integration – higher dollar sales and a unified solution
- Enhanced v9 EMC integration – suport for VNX and VNXe hybrid storage arrays
- Backup from Storage Snapshots (HP and NetApp) – Increase revenue potential by selling a complete disaster recovery solution
- Veeam ExplorerTM for Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, SQL, and SharePoint – the demand for this feature is high, making selling easy!
2 Now’s the time!
You’re 52% more likely to close a deal from October to December than January to March.
Offer ends Dec 31 2015. Sell NEW Veeam Availability Suite v9 before the price goes up! Save up to 14%!
Plus, you can boost your customers’ sense of urgency by letting them know our prices are increasing next year.
Your customers can buy now and save up to 14% per socket!
3 FREE v9 upgrades!
21% of your customers will upgrade to v9 within one month of it being launched!
Plus, upgrading is easy! 61% of our customers were able to upgrade to v8 in minutes
So, don’t wait until v9 is here — get a head start and sell now! You’ll get the sales you need to meet your yearly sales quota and your customers will get to upgrade to v9 for FREE when it’s available!
4 We’ve created resources to help you sell!
Promos, call scripts, flyers, and more! Find these resources and more on the ProPartner Portal.
If a proof of concepts is required, reach out to your Veeam Systems Engineer. They can provide you with v9 Technology Preview builds, v9 Beta and more!